Monday

DIY Dog Soap and More!

 
 Arts & Crafts
 
 
From Kate Pullen, your About Arts & Crafts Editor
 
 
We recently adopted a blind French Bulldog puppy. In true puppy style, she spends most of her time getting into mischief … which often includes rolling in something smelly. I was delighted to find these recipes for DIY dog soap—I think I'll be putting them to good use! I hope you enjoy it, and the other craft projects I've gathered this week. Happy crafting! Kate
 
Home Decoration Craft Ideas:
 
Follow us on:
 
 
DIY Dog Soap Recipes
These dog soap recipes are based on melt and pour soap with additional essential oils, so they’re simple to make, and a great alternative to store-bought treatments. READ NOW
 
Linked Leather Cuff Bracelet Tutorial
Use this free pattern to create an attractive leather link bracelet using some simple techniques and basic craft tools. READ NOW
 
Make a Terrarium Card Set
Learn how to make a set of terrarium cards, which will make great gifts for green fingered friends. READ NOW
 
How to Fold an Origami Samurai Helmet
This is a great origami project for beginners and is a fun way for kids to try their hand at paper folding. READ NOW
 
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
More from About.com
Sign up for Shareables!
An every-morning rundown of the day in history, with headlines and trends produced by your pals at About.com. Click here to sign up! It's free (of course) and we think you'll like it!
Want More From About.com?
Check out our social channels tailored to every interest!
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Arts & Crafts newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.

If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

Privacy Policy © 2014 About.com